Yoga for Children
If you’re reading this, it’s likely you already know about the many benefits adult stand to gain from a regular yoga practice. The benefits are the same for children, whether they are practicing yoga at school, camp, a birthday party, as part of a warm-up or cool-down for a sport, etc...
A regular yoga practice can:
- Improve mind/body awareness and connection
- Bring children into the present moment
- Emphasize individual abilities rather than competition
- Encourage respect for others and oneself
- Enhance focus and concentration
Fall Kids Classes:
3:45-4:30pm Kids Yoga (grades K-2) at Artemis Yoga (9.13.17-12.20.17)
4:30-5:30pm Kids Yoga (grades 3-5) at Artemis Yoga (9.13.17-12.20.17)
Additionally, I teach a weekly yoga class for children ages 3-6 at the Wayland Montessori School.
If you are interested in scheduling a private or group class for your son or daughter, please contact me!